Articles, stories of healing, guest interviews, parenting features, and book reviews illustrate how the Bible helps us in everyday life..
- Christi Savoy - Educator (Guest)
Find out how Christi helps children overcome fears, feel good about themselves, and learn from mistakes.
- Healing of Bee Sting (Healing)
A 5-year-old girl is quickly healed of bee sting while swimming.
- Be Grateful, It's Healthy (Article)
Research shows that our bodies listen to our thoughts. So grateful thoughts improve our health. Find out how the Bible backs this up.
- Daughter of Jerusalem (Book Review)
In Joanne Otto's 'Daughter of Jerusalem,' 14-year-old Mara is captivated by the news that a young Galilean rabbi named Yeshua – better known as Jesus – is coming to Jerusalem. And she is on a mission to meet him, even if it means putting herself in danger.
Play online games, print puzzles and games, listen to a Bible story, read about your favorite Bible characters, and tour the Holy lands.
Read articles on identity and relationships, Q&A on a variety of topics, and be inspired to make a difference in your own community.
- Addressing Boredom (Q&A)
I don't have much going on this summer, and I get so bored sometimes. What should I do?
- Be Grateful, It's Healthy (Identity) Research shows that our bodies listen to our thoughts. So grateful thoughts improve our health. Find out how the Bible backs this up.
- Conquering Drought (Make a Difference) Are you praying about the droughts throughout the world? Turning to God has a major impact, as the story of Elijah proved. Find out how.