Teaching & Study
Are you a Sunday school teacher creating a lesson on a specific character or topic? Or are you doing indepth individual study?
Play online games, print puzzles and games, listen to a Bible story, read about Bible characters, and tour the holy lands.
Articles, stories of healing, guest interviews, parenting features, and book reviews illustrate how the Bible helps us in everyday life.
- Love and Leadership (Article) What makes a great leader? Presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln and Jesus all have it in common.
- Gina Harden (Part 2) - Navy Dive and Salvage Officer, Depth of Faith (Guest) Gina Harden, the 7th woman Navy diver, was part of history, salvaging parts of the ironclad USS Monitor. And more…
- Lovingly Parenting Anyone Who Needs It (Parenting) Trusting God, our primary parent, who simply, purely, wholly loves every single one of His children, we are able to help any child of God in times of great need.
- Majestie by David Teems (Book Review) Explore the life of James Stuart, the 17th-century king, who was behind a literary translation of biblical proportions – the King James Bible. Author David Teems's "Majestie" is a witty biography of courtship and conspiracy, love and loss, that details not only the absolutist king but also the creation of his bible, which is still revered and read today.
- The Christ Power in a Storm at Sea (Healing)
John Lupher shares how sailing in a storm at night awoke in him the desire and commitment to learn more about the Christ power and spiritual confidence that calmed the sea.
Read articles on identity and relationships, follow Q&A on a variety of topics, and be inspired to make a difference in your own community.
- Valentine's Day and Thoughts on Love
(Relationships) Excited by Valentine’s Day? Or worried, perhaps lonely? Here’s a different option. Define love in God’s terms.
- Welcoming 2017 with Unity and Peace (Make a Difference) Let’s shift our focus to unity, peace, and gentleness to face issues and problems.
- I Am Enough (Identity) Can you say, “I love who I am, and I am enough!”? You can stop emotional bullying and love yourself.
- Finding Satisfaction (Q&A)
I've recently begun to realize how much more I have compared to peers in less developed countries. With that said, I always want more. Why is this?