Noah's Ark (Older Children)
Read Genesis 6:11-8:17
Print/ Download Questions -- Noah's Ark (Older Children)
- Discuss the qualities of Noah. We know he
walked with God. What a companion! What would
it be like to walk with God? Do we walk with
- The Bible also tells us that Noah found grace
in God's eyes. What does that mean?
- Describe Noah's character. What kind of a
man was he?
- Would you want to be like Noah? Why or
- What do you like best about Noah?
- If God asked you to build a boat four and
a half football fields long in the desert, what
would you say?
- How would you handle the heckling of people
who thought it was a pretty dumb idea to build
such a huge boat in the desert?
- Could you stay with a task God gave you if
people made fun of you?
- Look at the materials and dimensions of the
- Calculate how long it would take you to build
the ark if you were working alone?
- What made the ark waterproof?
- What didn't God give Noah? (see Healing
- Why do you think God omitted this item?
- Do you let God steer your life? Why or why
- What else didn't God give Noah?
- Was Noah the only one asked to build the ark?
- Noah was probably the rocket scientist of
his day. Check out Teen Time and Dr.
Claudia Alexander's article. Dr. Alexander
is a rocket scientist. She has a launch this
month to land a rocket on a comet.
- How long was Noah on the ark?
- Why did Noah stay on the ark after he knew
the ground was dry?
- What's the first thing Noah does when he gets
off the ark?